[radioastro] Re: Juno launch coverage

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: albert zuniga <zunigahome@xxxxxxxxx>, Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 11:02:55 -0600

Hello Albert

The Juno launch happened last year, 2011.
I posted 6 articles in my Radio Astronomy Blog:
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/search/label/Juno

I watched the real time video and wrote two or three emails about it in
this list.

The fly by of the Earth ocurs September 10 2013, arrival to Jupiter May 7
2016.

Juno will fly by the Earth very fast and close.

Warmest regards
Victor