[radioastro] A single Observation in the Radio JOVE Archive of Observations for 1108** - I need more

  • From: Victor Herrero <hubbleed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Radio JOVE NASA GSFC <radiojove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, red-radioastronomia-en-espanol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, radioastronomia-del-pescador-de-galaxias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 07:02:26 -0700

A single Observation in the Radio JOVE Archive of Observations for 1108** -
I ned more

There is a single observation in:
http://jovearchive.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.cgi?month=8&year=2011

I congratulate Martin Wright, Radio Ducksuit Observatory, Sarn, Wales,
United Kingdom, for his observation of the Sun on 110803.

It includes a chart:
http://jovearchive.gsfc.nasa.gov/rjdataclean/110803133656.jpg
Sky Pipe .spd data:
http://jovearchive.gsfc.nasa.gov/rjdataclean/UT110803133656.spd
Textual description:
http://jovearchive.gsfc.nasa.gov/rjdataclean/UT110803133656.txt
Sound file:
http://jovearchive.gsfc.nasa.gov/rjdataclean/110803133710_110803133817.wav

I am interested in doing a comparative analysis of a certain class of
events, and I need more data. I request Radio JOVE Observers to please enter
their data in the Archive. There is no time limit to enter your
observations.

The Archive is very well organized, to permit fast searches by date and type
of event.

My thanks to Dr. Leonard Garcia, Curator of the Archive of Radio JOVE
Observations, and to All Observers.

Victor
http://herrero-radio-astronomy.blogspot.com/