[racktables-users] Re: writing a restful API in php for Racktables

  • From: Les Mikesell <lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 11:21:55 -0500

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:25 AM, Ian Bettinger <ibettinger@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've added a few methods, including add_object and edit_object. I'll
> clean up the code and send the updated version to the list soon.
>
> Interested to hear everyone's comments.

Will there be some way to identify the objects to mesh with external
data?  I'm particularly interested in the ocsinventory-ng or
fusinioninventory agents that send xml inventory reports from the
hosts periodically and being able to manually add the location,
connections, and a bit of other trivia to it (with/without their
native database backends...).

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx