[racktables-users] Re: [racktables-users]

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 21:32:37 +0100

n 2012-08-29 21:16, Denis Ovsienko wrote:

>> unsubscribe
>
> Let me remind to everyone, that subscription to this list is self-managed
> through FreeLists. The simplest way of doing that is using the list
> management form at http://racktables.org/contacts.php

It also pays to remind everyone (on every list everywhere) that nearly all
listmail software inserts handy headers. Here are just a few from the
Racktables list:

View full email headers to find them.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"... my partner and I became exhibit A in a process that I have been
warning Americans about since 2007: first they come for the 'other' –