[racktables-users] racktables server chassis script

  • From: Dylan Stephano-Shachter <dstathis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:50:50 -0400

Greetings Racktables Users,

I have a lot of server chassis in my Racktables database. I was wondering
if anyone has written a script that will make individual server objects
within the chassis.

For example I have a chassis called Hero07##. I would like to find or
modify a script that will change Hero07's type to server chassis, then
create servers with the names Hero0701 through Hero0716.

If anyone has any scripts written or suggestions on how to do this let me
know.
Any help is appreciated thanks.

--
Dylan Stephano-Shachter
University of Michigan Mathematics Undergraduate