[racktables-users] location on google maps

  • From: Koen Vanherck <koen.vanherck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 10:35:12 +0200

Hi,

I made a plugin so you can position your Rackspaces on a google maps page

I made a extra table for the coordinates

CREATE TABLE `maps` (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `lat` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `lng` varchar(50) NOT NULL,
  `html` text NOT NULL,
  `RackRow_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=13 ;

in the zip file you find 3 files
maps.php
data.php
DB.php

make a folder in on your website add the 3 files

you have to change in maps.php the google maps key at line 9
you can get them for free at
http://code.google.com/intl/nl/apis/maps/signup.html

DB.php you have to change the database credentials at line 2

if you have problems mail me

hope to see this in the next version

KoenKV

I'm not responsible for errors in the code or if it not works
--
just me