[racktables-users] Re: generate email

  • From: Robert Vojcik <robert@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 11:41:24 +0200

Hi,

easiest way is create your own function SendLogEntryEmail or something
like that and call this function from frunctions for adding log entry.

grep LogEntry inc/database.php, you will see the functions for adding
logs (Port, IP, etc). You must call your new function from every log
function you like.

There are many examples on the internet how to generate email from php.

--
Robert Vojčík
xmpp/mail: robert@xxxxxxxxxx