[racktables-users] added feature?

  • From: "David Szostek" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:23:18 -0400

Hi,

We just started using Racktables. It works great for almost all of our
needs. One item it does not consolidate for is a "server/device information"
page that we currently keep in a wiki. Would it be possible to add a
"critical information" or "device info" tab that is basically just a big
text area box for us to input information about the device? Would anyone
else find this useful?

Thanks,
Dave
UV Hosting

------------------
UV Hosting, 820 Monroe Ave NW - Suite 323, Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
Phone: (616) 723-0094. Fax: (616) 723-0099. Website: www.uvhosting.com

LEGAL NOTICE:  This e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by
reply e-mail or by calling (616) 723-0094, delete the e-mail from your computer
and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Unauthorized disclosure,
copying, distribution, reliance or use is prohibited. Neither this e-mail nor
its attachment(s) constitute an electronic signature or provide consent to
contract electronically, unless expressly so stated by a UV Hosting Manager in
the body of this e-mail or an attachment.