[racktables-users] Re: about 0.18.0 release of RackTables

  • From: Jason Ledford <jledford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 11:56:32 -0400

Trying this upgrade on a similar setup to my production (debian) the upgrade
worked just fine.  Executing batch '0.17.11' failed during the upgrade but the
next step was fine and everything else seems to be working as excpected.  I
upgraded from 17.4.  I performed this upgrade on Ubuntu 10.0.4 and got the same
thing during the upgrade, but when entering the site it said failed to turn off
magic quotes.  I looked in my php.ini and magic quotes are turned off.  No
errors in apache logs either.

One other question/complaint, on the main page it would (to me) look cleaner to
have 4 columns instead of 5 icons on top and 3 on the bottom.  I say that
because the new 802.1Q icon pushes off the screen a bit for me.  Minor though.
I went ahead and changed mine.

Thanks for the updates.