[racktables-users] Render entire cablechains on a single page

  • From: Maximilian Mensing <Maximilian.Mensing@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 22:34:21 +0000

Hi,

we have been using Racktables for quite a while now, but we are stuck on
Version 19.6 because  our recursive rendering of entire Cablechains does not
work on Racktables 20.x yet. We are going to work on compatibility next
Wednesday and we would love to see it in future Racktables releases because it
really increases the readability of cable paths and is a lot easier to follow
them. Patchpanels are  already supported, too ;).

What do you guys think of it (see
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/13800553/Screen%20Shot%202014-01-06%20at%2021.28.07.png
  )?

Is one of the devs interested and has time to join us on Wednesday?

Cheers, Max