[racktables-users] Re: Racktables and radius

  • From: Marc <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 23:17:39 +0200

Hi,

I will search for a proper developer who can help for de radius maybe i can investigate it by my self.

On 8/24/12 4:35 PM, Steven Brown wrote:
This opens up the possibility of using RSA SecurID and / or two factor
authentication.

Steven Brown
Midrange Server Team
Corporate Information & Technology (CI&T)

2025 Victoria Avenue
Regina, SK  S4P 0S1
Phone: (306) 566-2579
Email: sbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx