[racktables-users] Re: Racktables Custom Report

  • From: "Julson, Jim" <jjulson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 13:17:05 +0000

+1 for this request as well.

Not sure how difficult it would be, but it would be nice to see some options
centered around the coloring of the objects within the racks.  I don't want it
to look like a rainbow, but I would like to see, at a glance, what type of
objects we my have that are denoted by color.

Examples:

Patch Panels = Black with white lettering
Network Devices = Orange with black lettering

Or, just make it customizable somehow.  I know that's probably a lot of
theming, but it would make a huge difference visually.