[racktables-users] Rack attributes, keys, power, breakers.

  • From: Bryan Taylor <BTaylor2032@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 23:05:37 +0000

How could I add a custom attribute to a rack to be viewed in the
summary. I am not seeing the ability to assign custom attributes to a
rack in the attribute map. What I am trying to accomplish is to assign a
'key' entry for each rack. I could also need this to assign circuit and
breaker IDs for power. Please advise, and thank you.

Bryan