[racktables-users] Re: Plugin install procedure

  • From: Ким Валентин Юрьевич <VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 23:39:28 +0600

It's works, thank you

But I also have a "ERROR Fetching image data!" error when click to "object map"
link.

Can you point me, is this any GraphViz error or something else?

С уважением, Валентин Ким

системный администратор ТОО "Цветная"

+7 701 802 47 00

+7 7142 22 18 17 вн. 147

Von: Ким Валентин Юрьевич <VJKim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Wednesday 31 December 2014 05:20
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [racktables-users] Re: Plugin install procedure

I'm try yesterday, and it works, but shows blank windows when I tried to create
link.

What I found in logs:

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function getProximateRacks() in
/var/www/racktables/plugins/linkmgmt.php

What  can I do about it?

Von: Michael Potts <hm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Antworten an: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Datum: Tuesday 30 December 2014 16:24
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [racktables-users] Plugin install procedure

        > TL;DR: How do I track the Patch Panels in between my switches without
        > making a bunch of crazy objects?
        Maybe I misunderstood something but I think 'linkmgmt' plugin
        is what solves your problem.

https://github.com/RackTables/racktables-contribs/tree/master/LinkManagement/plugins

<https://github.com/RackTables/racktables-contribs/tree/master/LinkManagement/plugins>

This brings me to my next question: Plugin install procedure!

I have a directory on my web server (/var/www/racktables/) and my site
(https://server/racktables/).

I have a plugins folder (/var/www/racktables/plugins/) that I have copied in my
plugins.

The install procedure for the "Reports" extension suggested that I need to fill
out the extensions.php file, which I did.

        <?php
        # Load server report
        require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/server-report.php";
        # Load virtual machine report
        require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/vm-report.php";
        # Load switch report
        require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/switch-report.php";
        # Load custom report
        require_once "/var/www/racktables/plugins/custom-report.php";
        ?>

What am I missing?

Michael Potts
GV: (904) 638-2914 | Gtalk: HM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx