[racktables-users] Re: Objects page sometimes doesn't display

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:07:23 +0400

26.04.2012, 20:48, "Jonathan Bayer" <jonathan.bayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I have an odd problem.  I have RackTables running on a CentOS 6.2 system,
> fully updated.  I just updated Racktables to the latest as well.
>
> About half the time, when I click on the Objects item, I end up with a blank
> page.  Other times it shows properly.  This seems to happen with Chrome, when
> I test with Firefox, it seems to be ok.  It only seems to happen on the main
> Objects page.

Hi.

Judging by the logs, the main HTML is 15778 bytes long in each case. I would
dump the traffic with wireshark, pinned down two TCP flows (one for HTML which
works and another for HTML which doesn't) and exported each in a text format
into a separate file. Then a single run of diff would tell, if the HTML is the
same in each case. If it is the same, the problem belongs to the browser side.

--
 Denis Ovsienko