[racktables-users] Re: Mass Tag servers

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jonathan Poole <jpoole@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 15:21:34 +0100

I'd do that, but instead of copying the table, I'd just run a mysqldump
beforehand. If any issues, immediately restore. If no issues, run a second
mysqldump and diff them to make sure there are no issues.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"There were 183 of us freshmen, and a bowling ball hanging from the
three-story ceiling to just above the floor. [Richard] Feynman walked
crushing his face. Then he took the ball again, stepped forward, and said:
'I wanted to show you that I believe in what I'm going to teach you over
the next two years.'"
   -- Michael Scott, first CEO of Apple Computer