[racktables-users] Making refcount searchable?

  • From: Frank Altpeter <frank-racktables@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:36:19 +0200

Hi!

Since I just stumbled upon [tm] this feature... On
Configuration/Dictionary/Chapter View, you get a display of the Origin,
the Refcount and the Word the dictionary chapter contains.
Is it possible, to make the refcnt value linked to a (special?) search
result which lists the referenced objects?

For example, I've added a filed "Service Contract" to the dictionary, and
the "Full Service" dropdown has a refcount of 4, so it would be great if I
could click on this "4" and get the 4 objects with full service contract
listed.

Tìoraidh an-dràsda,

        Frank Altpeter

--