[racktables-users] Re: Linkmgmt problems

  • From: Maximilian Mensing <Maximilian.Mensing@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:35:36 +0000

Hi,

Have you installed the php-graphviz plugin? The object map functions relies on
it.
Could you click on ‘object map’
And send me everything that may relate to racktables  from /var/log/*error.log?

Cheers,
Max.

Von: "tormod.hope@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tormod.hope@xxxxxxxxxxx>"
<tormod.hope@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:tormod.hope@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Antworten an:
"racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Datum: Tuesday 29 July 2014 16:25
An: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"
<racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
Betreff: [racktables-users] Linkmgmt problems

Hello!

When i try the button named Object map, nothing happens.
Internet Explorer says that the page cannot be displayed, and chrome just shows
me a blank page.

Same thing happens if i try to click on the port name all the way to the left.

Is there a problem with my installation?

Mvh/Best regards

Tormod Hope
IT Consulting Engineer