[racktables-users] Image thumbs missing

  • From: "Thomas CHERONNEAU - BSO Network Solutions" <Thomas.CHERONNEAU@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 16:16:55 +0000

Hi everyone,

I have installed racktables for my company. Everything is quite good and we are
really satisfied.
We use it with a LDAP authentication system (again really easy to manage).

But now, we are experiencing a situation. I explained :
We have upload files (images) associate to rack.
With user admin : no problem when we go on a rack page we see the mini thumb
picture and when we clic on the file we see it in full.
With a regular LDAP user : here is the issue. The same page appears except for
the thumb picture and even when we clic on the picture name nothing. (Just
nothing, I saw some thread about weird comportement).

So I check permissions (LDAP users have reading permission set). Here I’ve
tried everything and finally put every user admin and still nothing …

So I check my log. I see nothing that could help except that a regular user
have less requests which are generated than admin but I have not really find
anything there.

If someone already have this issue or have some ideas it would be a great help
(even if this is a feature it still does some effect with picture).

Thanks.
Thomas.