[racktables-users] I: RackTables community @LinkedIn

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <pilot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 20:02:11 +0400

Hello, all.

I am a member of LinkedIn service and I know, that some of you are too.
I would like to announce the creation of another LinkedIn group:
"RackTables comminity". It was seen over time, that sometimes people
want to contribute back, but for most busy workers sending patches and
writing documentation are not real options in any way. It is normal for
an OpenSource project though.

Now there is a more time-wise affordable option for LinkedIn members:
just join this open group to let all your professional peers know about
RackTables. It does not matter, how many connections do you have, if it
is your way to say "thank you".

This URL should work to join:
http://www.linkedin.com/groupInvitation?groupID=2246365

And thank you for using RackTables.