[racktables-users] Filter out tags?

  • From: Matt Lowe <matt.lowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 08:41:44 +0000

Hi,

I am trying to work out how to create a filter to exclude certain tags.

I have some tags ‘BAS1’, ‘BAS2’, ‘BAS3’, ‘BCS’, ‘BIS’

I can display all objects that are tagged with these with ‘{BAS1} or {BAS2} or
{BAS3} or {BCS} or {BIS}’
But I want to display all objects that do NOT have the above tags, eg. All
objects that I still need to tag.
I can not work out the syntax to enter in the filter field on the objects page.

Thanks

Matt Lowe
Service and Support Manager
Pinnacle Technology Group plc

Web:    http://www.pinnacletechnology.co.uk

[IT Services]   [Voice]         [Data]          [Mobile]        [IT Security]
[Pinnacle Technology Group plc Logo]

Pinnacle Technology Group plc
101 Abercorn Street, Paisley, Refrewshire, PA3 4AT

Pinnacle Telecom Plc, Pinnacle Cloud Solutions Limited, Accent Telecom UK Ltd,
Sipswitch Ltd, Solwise Telephony Ltd, RMS Managed ICT Security Limited and
Aware Distribution Limited are all fully owned subsidiaries of Pinnacle
Technology Group plc.

Pinnacle Technology Group plc is registered in England with registration number
5259846. The registered office address is 5 Fleet Place London EC4M 7RD.

Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the views expressed in this email are
personal and may not reflect those of Pinnacle Technology Group plc. The
information in this e mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, any form of reproduction, dissemination,
copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e
mail message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.If you have received
this e mail message in error, please e-mail
assist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:assist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=Email%20received%20in%20error>
 immediately. Please also destroy and delete the message from your computer.
Important - no contract may be concluded by means of e-mail communications.