[racktables-users] Re: Feature Request?

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <pilot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:35:44 +0400

> I could be missing this feature all together, but I would like to be
> able to generate a report of my stuff.  For example, right now I
> would like to get a report of all the servers and save that somewhere
> for another user.  Would it be possible to exports reports and/or
> data?

Hello, Jason.

The last (0.16.2) release provides an easy way to add own extensions.
Basically, you have to keep your code in local.php file and then just
keep it the "inc" directory of the extracted tree. Even more,
I've seen an early version of "show my servers" addon by Aaron. He may
find it appropriate publishing it, so I can save on explaining how it
works.

--
    DO4-UANIC