[racktables-users] Re: FYI: editing RackTables wiki is easy

  • From: "Ray Robertson" <ray.robertson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 09:25:31 +0100

Hi Denis,

My Sourceforge account name is rayrob.

Cheers,
Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:racktables-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Denis Ovsienko
Sent: 05 May 2010 09:22
To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [racktables-users] FYI: editing RackTables wiki is easy

Hello, list.

I found myself explaining the same thing again and again, so I find it
appropriate to post this HOWTO to the list:

How to edit RackTables wiki?

1. get account at SourceForge
2. open wiki:
https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/racktables/index.php?title=Main_Page
3. make sure you are still logged in
(now wiki has copied your account from SF)
4. send me a message with your SF account name

Once you have got a reply with "done", your account is in "editors" group.

--
    Denis Ovsienko

--

Ray Robertson
Technical Architect

T 01442 458375
F 01442 458443
M 07718 358658
W  www.eckoh.com

Eckoh are Platinum Sponsors of the first SpeechTEK Europe conference in London
2010
http://www.speechtek.com/europe2010/

This communication contains information, which is confidential and may also be
privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of
distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is
communication in error please return it to the sender and then delete it.
Opinions expressed in this message are those of the author, and are not binding
on the company.

Registered in England and Wales, No. 2796531
Registered office: Telford House, Corner Hall, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
HP3 9HN

A member of the Eckoh Plc group of companies.