[racktables-users] FW: Office/space number locations

  • From: "Lewis, Timothy" <TLewis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 21:21:43 +0000

I'm in the process of implementing Racktables. One thing we'd like to do is
enter an office number in the search, and have it return the available
jacks/connections in the location. I have been playing with the configurations
and can not seem to find a feature for this. Is this possible somehow?
Thanks
-tim

________________________________

For more information about Lewis and Roca LLP, please go to
www.lewisandroca.com<http://www.lewisandroca.com/>.

Phoenix (602)262-5311           Minden (775)586-9500
Tucson (520)622-2090            Albuquerque (505)764-5400
Las Vegas (702)949-8200         Silicon Valley (650)391-1380
Reno (775)823-2900

which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying
to the sender of this E-Mail by return E-Mail or by telephone.

  In accordance with Internal Revenue Service Circular 230, we advise you that
if this email contains any tax advice, such tax advice was not intended or
written to be used, and it cannot be used, by any taxpayer for the purpose of
avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.