[racktables-users] Custom Reports

  • From: Shannon Young <syoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 04:31:53 +1100

Hi All,

I see that this has been asked before but implementing it seems to not
work still. I’m currently running Racktables 0.18.5 on Ubuntu server and
I’m trying to pull a report that will show all my servers with the current
warranty information. I tried using the current warranty.php found
http://racktables.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/racktables/contribs/ renaming
it to inc/local.php and it creates the “Warranty Expires” tab in Reports
however it is a blank page.

Can any one point me in the right direction on how I might be able to
export this data without having to manually do so?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Shan