[racktables-users] Cacti setup guide

  • From: "Tyler J. Wagner" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:44:34 +0000

Is there a guide for setting up Cacti support with 0.19.11? Web searches
aren't turning up much except a discussion from last year which doesn't
solve my problem.

One concern:

> From: Jonathan Thurman <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:04:29 -0700
>
> The Cacti feature was written and tested using Cacti's Builtin
> Authentication method.  The following four User Interface
> configuration options are used to control the feature:

Does this mean the Cacti feature does not work with HTTPAuth? We are not
using Cacti's internal authentication.

Regards,
Tyler

--
"He that is truly deep strives for clarity, he that wishes to appear
deep to the crowd strives for obscurity, for the crowd considers deep