[racktables-users] Adding a user

  • From: James S <vahokie94@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2012 17:30:24 -0500

I was able to add a user but I am unable to use the user account to connect to
my RackTables server remotely? (I receive a failed authentication) Here is what
I have done:
1. Created a user in the (Configuration\Local Users)2. Poked around in the
database and learned the new user ID3. Went into Configuration\Permissions and
added the followingallow {$userid_100000}4. Success logging in locally but not
remotely
What additional steps (or FAQ may I follow) are necessary to grant my new user
with the ability to log-in remotely?
James