[racktables-users] Adding a Known switch OID problem

  • From: IT <it@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:45:34 +0200

Hello,

We have installed yesterday Racktables in our environment and we were about to add some servers and so on,

We run into a problem, our switch HP8212zl, which is in the list of supported switches from the dropdown menù, gives us an error with the SNMP Sync,

We use V2c snmp and it works as i have another tool which collects all the data from it flawlessly, when we hit the try now to see if it works we get tihs error :

Unknown OID '11.2.3.7.11.72'

We are new to this software, but the thing seemed straight forward and it should have worked, but it's not.

Can someone help us with getting this to work ?

Thank You very much !