[racktables-users] Add new expiration tracking

  • From: Cameron Smith <cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 08:54:36 -0700

In 0.20.10 I see that expiration dates can be tracked for:

support contract warranty expiration
HW warranty expiration
SW warranty expiration

I would like to add an additional contract tracking for Vendor Sales Orders
so I can track when electrical circuits, cage space, fiber circuits etc are
approaching renewal.

I know how to add an attribute with the [T] date type and assign it to
objects created for the above but how can I get those dates entered to be
tracked for expiration on the index.php?page=reports&tab=warranty page like
the default support HW and SW tracking?

Cameron Smith
Technical Operations Manager
Network Redux, LLC