[racktables-users] Re: API related questions

  • From: Killsystem <killsystem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 20:10:49 +0000

Hi thanks for your answer. But I think I'm going to drop the idea
completely.
The change of color was the only thing I wanted to achieve with this
solution. A list of faulty components I can get in nagios quiet simple.
Will there be another way to change the color in new versions or will this
feature also be dropped?
A little tag would be very cool. So I could use your nice solution in one
of the next releases.

Thanks in advance