[racktables-users] Re: 2011 roadmap

  • From: Denis Ovsienko <infrastation@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 21:46:20 +0300

> Is there any hope of getting an API to import/export data to coordinate
> with other databases like ocsinventory and opennms that auto-update?  Or
> at least a stable, documented database schema to work with directly?

We need someone who knows the other end (OCSI, ONMS etc) and can tell: "I need
functions to write this and this, and a function to read this. We must meet
this set of constraints. I have tested your source and this function must be
fixed before the release."

In scope of each major release, the schema and code get most of its changes
before the 0-version. That's the place and time, where we would need to check
things together.

--
    Denis Ovsienko