Re: Oracle 11i Forms-based connections hang in RAC

  • From: K Gopalakrishnan <kaygopal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racdba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 15:57:21 -0700

Amir:

Can you please send me the statspack offline? Buffer Busy Global Cache
in RAC is like a buffer busy in single instance. You need to reduce
the concurrency for those objects. Just have a look at
V$SEGMENT_STATISTICS for the Queue table and investigate whether you
have any/excessive buffer busy waits/row lock waits/ITL waits.

If you see excessive waits there, I would suggest increasing the
PCTFREE or do some tricks like MINIMIZE RECORDS PER BLOCK etc.

--
Best Regards,
K Gopalakrishnan