[racattack] Re: !!! The RAC SIG is now having ELECTIONS !!!

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 01:50:55 +1000

Folks. There are just few hours left. We need more candidates for the RAC
SIG Board positions. For far the only competition seems to be for Vice
president role.
I would like to point out that the following roles are very important in
current RAC SIG setup too:
-) Regional Chair - Europe
-) US Conference Events Chair and IOUG Liaison
-) Website Chair

It looks like we will have a very good RAC SIG Board next year. Bjørn,
Ludovico,
Osama, myself .... We need you to join our full of energy team :) Who is up
for the challenge?

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>