[racattack] Preparations to OOW. PHASE 2: Testing Guide. We need ALL hands we can have

  • From: Yury Velikanov <velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 11:31:51 +1000

Hello team,

We have entered into the next phase (thanks to Ludovico and Seth for their
all hard work).
Now we need all hands for the guide's testing activities.

Here what you need to do:
a. Go though the guide and test all steps the way participants going to run
those at OOW (see instructions below)
b. Provide your feedback to Ludovico and Seth
c. *Measure timing* (excluding breaks) carefully and *report it* along with
your workstation speck to this list with subject "PHASE 2: RAC 12c testing
results"

*TESTING INSTRUCTIONS:*
1. Go to the RAC 12c front
page<http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/RAC_Attack_-_Oracle_Cluster_Database_at_Home/RAC_Attack_12c>
2. Click to "HW req" on the right hand's side
[image: Inline image 1]
3. Process and run the commands as instructed

HINT: It is easier to navigate though the pages clicking on the link to the
[image: Inline image 2]

There is no too much time left until the OOW events.
Please help the team to test the instruction.

PS For the volunteers who going to be "RAC Attack NINJA Leaders" the
testing is strongly recommended.

Best Regards,

Yury Velikanov
Oracle ACE Director & Team Technical Lead

NOTE If *YOU* *or* any of *YOUR* *team*'s members participate in Oracle
OpenWorld 2013 conference please please reach me. I *would love* to *MEET UP
*.

Pythian - Love your data

velikanovs@xxxxxxxxxxx | Twitter: @yvelik <https://twitter.com/yvelik> |
Linkedin <http://au.linkedin.com/in/yuryvelikanov>