[rab-radio-news] Rockabilly Radio News #1

  • From: "Peter Scanlon" <scanno@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rab-radio-news@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 00:13:31 +1000

Hi All,
It is a sad time to inform you of the passing of the Founder of
www.rockabillyradio.net Don Freeman
Published in York Daily Record & York Dispatch on May 6,
2013http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/york/obituary.aspx?pid=164658891Donald
Freeman, 66, passed away Thursday, May 2, 2013. He was the husband of Nancy
(Hewitt) Freeman. There will be a Celebration of Life ServiceWhich will begin
at 2:30 p.m. Saturday, May 11, 2013, at Grace Point Baptist Church.  in Chase,
12029, Eastern AvenueBaltimoreMaryland. 21220USARIP Dad, My Angel in Heaven -
Sandy FreemanPlease Pray for my Dad - Lisa FreemanThe Diehl Funeral Home &
Cremation Center of Mount Wolf, is in charge.Please spare a thought in your
memories for Don who has left us with his legacy

The Station continues in his Tradition and is gaining more listeners every day,
There are many improvements to be made this year for example we hope to return
the Instant Request feature and you will be able to view our listener stats.
More Interviews with Rockin Bands and Artists, Great DJ's and live shows
recordings.

Dave Brighton
Owner

http://www.facebook.com/groups/rockabillyradio/