[qtl_ne_region] QTL North East Regional Teachers Up Coming Training

  • From: "Charles Thorne" <chuckthorne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <qtl_ne_region@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:35:22 -0400

I am going to be your regional facilitator again this year.  I am looking to
hold our first workshop on either November 17th or 29th.  I will need some
input back form you to let me know which will be the best day.

I am looking at a choice of two workshops, one on using spyware tools,
creating a BartPE cd (a bootable Windows XP CD) and show how to get the data
off a working drive.   Two, using Ghost to image and Windows disaster
recovery.  I will also go over using a free drive image tool as well.

As you can see I have set us up on a list serve.  To post to the list just
send an email to qtl_ne_region@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  You may also check out more
info at the following site.

- View your list's information at
//www.freelists.org/list/qtl_ne_region and
your list's webpage (once you set it up) at

I need to hear back from each of you so I know who is receiving the emails and who is not. Also, if you know of a new teacher that has just started and we may not have their information, please let me know. I will try to contact them, or have them contact me.

Please feel free to call, email and even visit anytime you want.  I hope I
can be of service this year.

Please feel free to send questions to this group for help.  You may have a
neighboring teacher that could use some help and posting here will quickly
let you know that person is in our region.  I will also post information
update from NC SkillsUSA here a  well.

Have a Great Day!

Later

Charles Thorne CCNA, CCAI, CompTIA A+