[ql06] Re: where's shylock when you need him?

  • From: "Ken Campbell -- LAW'06" <2kc16@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 05:20:36 -0400

Sheldon writes:

>Estimated market value of the usable body parts of an
>adult human:
>$46,000,000
>
>See...we're all rich, our money's just tied up in
>property.

What is the Index basing that total on?

Must be all them Yanqui med. tort awards that Bush is trying to
cauterize? ... Surely, in Canada, we are worth much less. No wonder
everyone wants a Green Card. Multiples our property holdings several
hundred fold.

Have you tried offering your body as collateral at the bank for a
student loan yet, Sheldon?

(Make sure you offer to a female loan's officer, please. I want to make
sure I can read it in the Whig-Standard and then post it here.)

Ken.

--
If I had to live my life again, I'd make the same
mistakes, only sooner.