[ql06] Re: GENERAL: Air Canada and why we become lawyers

  • From: Sheldon Erentzen <sheldon.erentzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ql06@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 11:14:58 -0400

When I finally made my decision to go ahead with this law thing, my
father asked me if there was really any money in law? Of course, he was
talking about the particular brand of bleeding-heart, liberal,
community-based litigation law I was, and am, bound to end up in.
Still, I'm sending him this article. Just to keep his hopes up that I
will become the money-grubbing, ethically lazy, vicious  but rich
corporate shark he could be proud of. :-P

sheldon

oh yeah and I'm reading too, Kenneth.

"Never fear the want of business. A man who qualifies himself well for
his calling, never fails of employment."
    Thomas Jefferson