[pythonvis] Re: Re-directing help to a text file#2

  • From: "Jeffrey Thompson" <jthomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 11:59:21 -0400

Hi,

                To Transfer the Edsharp help file to a .txt file, this

is what I did:

1) go to the window (a web browser) which contains the help documentation.

This is accomplished by typing alt-h to put you in the help menu, and select
the line called documentation.

2) Press control-a to select the full text of the documentation.

3) press control-c to copy the document.

4) Open a file in Edsharp by pressing control-n.

5) Press control-v to paste the documentation into the blank document.

6) Save the file with an appropriate and ending in ".txt".