[pythonvis] Re: Meeting on Out-of-Sight.net tonight

  • From: Ivan Pivac <Ivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 11:14:39 +1200

Hi Jeffrey,

Many thanks for letting us know when the first meeting is scheduled. What time is 7 pm Eastern Time in GMt so it's possible to relate 7 pm to local time here.

Many thanks
Ivan
?
On 2/05/2014 2:55 a.m., Jeffrey Turner wrote:
Hello,

We will have our first meeting tonight in the Learning Center on
Out-of-Sight.net.

http://www.out-of-sight.net

We will convene at 7:00 PM, EDT for a meet and greet, and to begin getting
to know each other. If you are having trouble getting started, bring your
questions and we'll do our best to help.

Hope you can make it!

Warmly,
JDog

Please note:  You need to be registered with Out-of-Sight.net and have your
ID and password to get into the Learning Center.

--

---
is active.