[pythonvis] Re: FW: Re: FW: How to get started

  • From: Greg Wocher <icewolf2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 15:26:17 -0400

Hello,
I have a strange issue with this. After I run the .bat file the command prompt comes up as it should. However when I type in hello.py in to run it instead of running the .py file it just brings up the hello.py file in EdSharp. It does not actually run the program in the terminal command prompt. For clarification how do we want to refer to the command prompt? Do we want to call it the shell, terminal or command prompt?

Thanks,
Greg Wocher

Follow me on Twitter @GWocher

On 5/5/2014 2:18 PM, Jeffrey Turner wrote:

Just reposting this again for the latecomers. Please note the link to the tutorial at the bottom. It’s a great place to start once you’ve successfully executed the Hello World script.

JDog