[pythonvis] Deja vue ... Again!

  • From: "Jeffrey Thompson" <jthomp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 18:18:55 -0400

Hi beginners,

                Don't forget - beginners Python class starts at 7pm EST.

                We will be starting in less than an hour.

                I am substituting for JDog this evening.

                As usual, we will provide time

for you to raise questions and problems that you

may have with Python or getting a program to work properly.

Or any other issue relevant to programming or Python.

After that we will take a quick poll of the audience and d

Determine where to start at.

                Everyon is welcome to attend.

You must register at out-of-sight-.com.

We will be meeting in the Learning Center room.

Jet (Jeffrey Thompson)

etermine where we need to start at.