[pythonvis] Re: Accessible editor for the Mac

  • From: "Mani G. Iyer" <mani.g.iyer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythonvis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 10:13:41 -0400

Hello Gabriel:

I think all the elements of the user interface, including the text of your
script/program are accessible.

The Find/Replace results are not accessible for the blind.  Currently the lines
with the search string are highlighted which does not make sense to a blind
person.  I have suggested him ways to  improve the functionality of the
find/replace for the blind.

I haven't tried the code completion yet but feel it might be inaccessible.

I suggest you try it yourself and let him know directly if anything needs fixed
for accessibility.
I hope this helps.  Please let me know if I can be of further help.

Tthanks,
mani