[python] Re: video

  • From: Thomas P Jahn <tpj@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:58:09 +0100

Hej Dirk,
I enjoy seeing you while riding smoothly on the bike. Breathtaking though sometimes. Especially for those who have tried the python, but are not a master of the art yet. :-) But encouraging too!
'wonder what Vicent thinks about it. He is so quiet. ;-)

please bring us along with the same 'set up' some time again.

cheers
Thomas

Hey!

thanks for the complement to Vincent! It would though be more fun if he
were to ride a recument too... Anyway I rode to the library - with the
same set up as the last video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0IKC3FVBo0

dirk

Stefan Bartels wrote:
 Hi Dirk,
 Riding a Python into the Sunset...
 sounds mystical...
 plus your bike-cum-trailer gives the name "baby python" additional
 meaning!
 Great pictures!
 Stefan

 Carl Punton schrieb:

 Hi Dirk,
   Nice video, & may I congratulate you on your young son being such a
 good cameraman!

 On 11/11/2007, *dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx <mailto:dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>*
 <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx <mailto:dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

     Hi

     here is a video from me riding home from a tour. I am on my baby
     python
     and with our child carrier attached and my son as a passager.

     It is not a very exiting video, but demonstrates riding the
 python in
     everyday use.

         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0JY4x8MiY

     I'll try a similar ride in Town soon.