[python] trike themes in the list

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2007 22:50:49 +0200

Hello Stefan,

no need to worry: trikes do have their place here and they always had. Although I admit that I am not very interested in them and often don't read trike related postings.

If a posting does not appear in the list there are two main reasons for it: first because the posting size is larger than 150 KB and second because the sender address is not subscribed to the mailinglist. Both variations are send to me by the list server for manual approval - which I forget to do sometimes. If you have large pictures you can upload it to free webspace and just post the link.

On 07.10.2007 22:19, Stefan Bartels wrote:
Jürgen, if you feel that my trike questions are out of place here, please tell me; if that is the reason my last post never made it to the mailing list and got no reaction I would have appreciated a notification ( I just thought the graphics were too large). The designs have been a great inspiration to me and continue do do so. It is just that my sense of balance is slightly impaired and I dare not put the effort in a two wheeler I may never be able to ride - no matter how many other people can do so. Plus I want to use it in the winter.
Feel free to erase/withdraw any posts of mine that broke netiquette here.
Yours
Stefan

Jürgen Mages schrieb:

Hello Tobias,

thanks for filling out the news vacuum and for interrupting the eternal trike-thread with your newborn baby. Nicely done and with some features that are completely new. First the use of three small rod-ends instead of two big ones (keep an eye on the plate that holds the bolts of the rod ends: seems a little undersized to me), and second the oversized tires that make any other suspensions superfluous. Get yourself a seat and tell us how it rides.

Schöne Grüße,
Jürgen.

PS: Right, I toured around the whole sunny weekend with my P3, along with my wife on her P1. Great weather and great time!