[python] some family pictures

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:30:39 +0200

Hope I don´t bother you with my family issues,
but yesterday we made a 20 km trip with our three pythons.

Here some impressions:

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/P4%20Trike.jpg

Maja is always hoping for rain, so that she can ride with her
umbrella which looks really funny. The P4 trike is loved by the
kids and they can ride it instantly without any learning effort
and hands free. Turning radius is rather sharp (about 1.5 m).
Speeds of 26 km/h on level ground have been reported.

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/P3%20and%20P1.jpg

One feature which I did not mention yet:
When riding side by side we usually hold each others thighs and the
two pythons are connected. This "four wheeler" is pretty stable, even
in curves and at higher speeds. When we have to stop, it stands on
its own without our hands touching the ground. Very slow riding
is possible. Also its very communicative. Because there are no
handlebars we can ride amazingly close.

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/P1%20and%20P4%20Trike.jpg

The Erlangen Python Gang on the road again ...

I hope that winter in your countries has finished and that
you will have some great spring tours too.