[python] Re: self steering of the python

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 21:30:05 +0200

Bernard Boden wrote:

Hi Guys,

I know you have all been waiting for this ;-P

On my website there is a calculation how the seat height changes in relation to trail and pivot angle.

As far as I can see it is possible to move the pivot along its axis nothing will happen (nice feature for 20" pythons).

Here is the url:

    http://socke.homeip.net/~bodi/python.html

Dirk

and how is the curve for 55° on the first schema?..

OK, as 55degrees seems to be the maximum, I have changed the first graph. It now includes the 55. But frankly nothing much is changed.

I wonder if there is any reason not to built a python with that angle? ...except nobody has done it?

Dirk