[python] Re: [python]introducing the sTIAB

  • From: Bố <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 08:13:20 -0700

Hi Steffen

It has a look of Ikea products, plenty of innovation and workmanship. Folding
wooden cargo box is the way to go. How about small wheels for rolling?  It is
great that you can meet up with Howard to brainstorm. I am still waiting for a
visit from a python builder. Envy you alignment table / jig also. I have been
eyeing the nice wooden shipping boxes in the dumpster at work and now you just
give the final push to go for it...

Cheers,

Vi