[python] Re: python boardwalk ride

  • From: "Sam v. Herwaarden" <sammelweis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 08:16:10 +0100

Hm your links doesn't work for me...
A guy I know finished his python - I talked to him about the bike a
lot and he got interested and welded one. It's lots of fun to ride.
Things I noticed that are very important for feeling stable are
looking in the distance, steering with the hips and keeping the hands
away from the handlebar (preferably sideways).
My own python is going along again as well - I made a few more tubes I
needed for my headset with my uncle (which is really fun to do) and
I'm building an oven at the moment. As soon as I really have something
to show I will update my site.
Sam

On 10/31/05, Ray Schumacher <mtb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I got a little video today on our ride
> http://rjs.org/Python/Mission_Beach_boardwalk_2.avi
> People walking had no clue that I was passing and I almost hit a few.
> It didn't help that most were walking in the bike lanes... At least
> the summer madness is over.
>
> I tried to mount the camera on a mast behind the seat but the view
> was really very shaky and the tape jumped off the heads on bumps.
>
> Does the stability program run OK, when zipped properly? ;-)
>
> Ray

Waarom rijden er zo veel fietsers in auto's rond?
// Loesje