[python] p1 and p3 news, offroad video

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:10:31 +0200

Some good news from here:

I found a nice quiet road, where I can make fast
downhill experiences without being disturbed by
cars. The result is that I could go upto 55 km/h
without problems. The wobbling that I complained
about some weeks ago, obviously was my very own
wobbling and not that of the bike.
I would call it the "fear factor" ;-)

This morning, Eveline proudly showed me how good she has
learned to ride the p1. She was able to make a complete
round trip around the block (400m), including curves, uphill
and downhill passages.
I was deeply impressed and felt like parents who see their
child walking for the first time :-)

Yesterday I made a small movie of me going offroad with
the p3. It is of very poor quality, but maybe you can get an
impression of how good it works.

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/offroad.mpg

(size 800 KB)

Best regards from Jürgen.